What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The largest collection of music genres online
- Select your favorites out of thousands international internet based stations from all over the world
- Listen to internet Radio with your PC in any country with Internet access
- No need to add additional hardware such as a Radio tuner or DVR card
- Streams all the free FREE web stations available on the Internet
- Free of any monthly charge or recurring monthly subscription
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Online Radio For Your PC scores 72.63/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://onlineradiosoftware.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: onlineradiosoftware.com you’ll also be taken through to onlineradiosoftware.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)